- 6 chicken thighs, bone in, skin on
- 400 gm vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- 100 ml olive oil
- Juice and finely grated rind of 1 lemon, plus wedges, to serve
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 2 tbsp thyme leaves
- 50 gm parmesan, finely grated
- To serve: oregano
Zucchini and oregano salad
- 3 zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways on a mandolin
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 50 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- Finely grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 1Preheat oven to 180C. Place chicken and tomatoes on separate oven trays lined with baking paper. Combine oil, lemon rind and juice, garlic and thyme in a bowl and season to taste. Drizzle half the mixture over chicken and the remaining over tomatoes and roast until golden and cooked through (10-12 minutes for tomatoes; 15-20 minutes for chicken).
- 2For zucchini and oregano salad, combine ingredients in a bowl, season to taste, toss to combine and set aside to marinate (5 minutes).
- 3Divide salad among serving plates, scatter with parmesan and oregano and serve with chicken and lemon wedges.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Chefs' RecipesPhil Wood's kipfler potato and calamari Greek saladYesterday 12:45am