- 2 green lobster tails (about 300gm each)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Spanish onion, cut into 1cm pieces
- 3 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp fennel seeds, finely ground in a mortar using a pestle
- 2 carrots, cut into 1cm pieces
- 2 stalks of celery, cut into 1cm pieces
- 100 gm green beans, cut into 1cm pieces
- 400 gm can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp French tarragon leaves
- ½ cup firmly packed French tarragon leaves
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1Place lobster tails in a large saucepan of boiling salted water and cook for 8 minutes or until just cooked through. Remove lobster and, using a sharp knife, halve lengthways, then remove flesh.
- 2For tarragon oil, process tarragon leaves and 2 tbsp olive oil in a small food processor until smooth, then, with motor running, slowly add olive oil in a thin stream, season to taste with sea salt, then strain through a fine sieve and reserve oil.
- 3Heat olive oil in a large frying pan, add onion, garlic and fennel seeds and cook over medium heat, stirring continuously, for 2 minutes or until just soft. Add carrots and cook for 4 minutes, then add celery and green beans and cook for 2 minutes or until beans are bright green. Add cannellini beans and tarragon and stir until warmed through, season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. To serve, spoon vegetables onto plates, top with lobster and drizzle with tarragon oil.