- 50 ml olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 500 gm pork mince
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 250 ml dry white wine
- 450 gm silverbeet, trimmed, coarsely shredded
- 250 gm orzo
- Finely grated rind and juice of 2 lemons
- 80 gm feta, coarsely crumbled
- To serve: fresh oregano
- 1Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add pork mince and stir occasionally until golden (5-7 minutes). Add garlic and oregano, stir, then add wine, increase heat to high and cook until wine is reduced by half (5 minutes). Keep warm.
- 2Blanch silverbeet until wilted (30 seconds). Refresh and set aside.
- 3Cook orzo in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until tender (6-7 minutes). Drain well, then add to pork along with silverbeet, and lemon rind and juice, stir to combine and season to taste. Serve scattered with feta and oregano, and drizzled with olive oil.