- 8 baby potatoes, such as kipfler or chat, halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lamb racks (6 cutlets each)
- 400 gm green beans, trimmed
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 golden shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup coarsely chopped mint
- 1 tbsp coarsely chopped oregano
- Lemon juice, to taste, wedges to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 240C fan-forced. Cook baby potatoes in boiling water until al dente (10 minutes). Drain.
- 2Heat oil in a large ovenproof frying pan and sear lamb racks, turning occasionally, until golden (about 8 minutes). Set aside. Add potatoes to pan, combine beans, garlic and shallots and add to potatoes. Season to taste, toss to combine, place lamb on top and roast in oven until lamb is medium-rare (10-15 minutes). Remove lamb and rest for 5 minutes if you have time. Scatter mint and oregano over bean mixture, toss, season to taste, squeeze lemon over and serve with lamb and lemon wedges.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Travel NewsNew art collections and shows worth travelling forYesterday 5:58am
- Food NewsGourmet Traveller taste tests McDonald’s Wagyu Beef BurgerYesterday 12:35am