- 3 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 3 tsp sweet paprika
- 1½ lemons, finely grated rind and juice only
- 40 ml olive oil
- 8 skinless chicken thigh fillets (about 120gm each)
- 4 large fluffy white rolls, split and buttered
- 1 baby cos, leaves separated
- 1 small Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juice and finely grated rind only
- 120 gm each red and white cabbage
- 1 large carrot
- 50 gm sour cream
- 50 ml olive oil
- 20 ml white wine vinegar
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1Combine garlic, paprika, lemon rind and juice and half the olive oil in a small bowl and season to taste. Slash skin-side of chicken thighs with a small knife several times. Rub paprika mixture into chicken and set aside.
- 2Meanwhile, for coleslaw, combine onion, garlic, lemon rind and juice in a bowl and set aside. Thinly slice cabbage and shred carrot on a mandolin and set aside. Add sour cream, olive oil and vinegar to onion mixture, mixing well to combine. Add cabbage, carrot and green onion, season to taste and toss to coat.
- 3Heat remaining olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken thighs and cook, turning occasionally, until browned and cooked through (7-8 minutes).
- 4To serve, stuff rolls with chicken thighs, coleslaw and lettuce and serve immediately.