- 400 gm skinless sashimi-grade pink snapper fillets, well-chilled, thinly sliced across the grain
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 baby fennel bulbs, shaved on a mandolin
- ¼ Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup coarsely chopped mint
- 1Arrange snapper on a plate, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until required.
- 2Whisk oil and lemon juice in a bowl and season to taste. Add fennel, onion, pomegranate seeds, and mint, toss to combine, then scatter onto pink snapper and serve with lemon wedges.