- 16 Brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 kipfler potatoes, peeled
- 4 pork loin chops (about 280gm each)
- To serve: lemon wedges
Mustard and cider butter
- 90 gm butter, softened
- 3 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp chopped thyme
- ½ tsp crushed black peppercorns
- 1Preheat oven to 200C. Toss Brussels sprouts in half the oil, season to taste and roast in a small roasting dish until golden and tender (20-25 minutes). Drain, season with salt and keep warm.
- 2Meanwhile, cover potatoes with cold salted water in a saucepan, bring to the boil over high heat and cook until tender (20-25 minutes). Drain.
- 3Heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat and cook pork chops, turning occasionally, until golden and cooked through (8-10 minutes).
- 4For mustard and cider butter, pound ingredients to a smooth paste using a large mortar and pestle.
- 5Serve pork chops, potatoes and Brussels sprouts topped with a dollop of mustard butter and with lemon wedges to the side.