- 175 gm broccolini (about 1 bunch), tough stalks trimmed
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 60 ml (¼ cup) olive oil
- 4 pork schnitzels (about 180gm each)
- 100 gm sopressa, cut into batons
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 20 gm butter
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar, or to taste
- 1Preheat oven to 220C. Toss broccolini, lemon rind, chilli flakes and 1 tbsp oil in a roasting tray, season and roast, stirring occasionally, until tender and browned on the edges (15-20 minutes), then squeeze lemon juice over.
- 2Meanwhile, dust schnitzel in seasoned flour. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add schnitzel and fry, turning once, until browned and cooked through (3-4 minutes). Transfer to a tray and keep warm.
- 3Wipe out pan, add remaining oil and salami and fry until crisp (2-3 minutes). Add garlic and butter and cook until butter foams (1 minute). Remove from heat and stir in vinegar. Serve broccolini and schnitzel topped with sopressa and pan juices.