- 400 gm soba noodles
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, diced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 16 medium cooked prawns, peeled, tails intact, and deveined
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped coriander
- To serve: toasted sesame seeds
- 75 ml light soy sauce
- 50 ml brown rice vinegar
- 50 ml olive oil
- 2½ tsp hulled tahini
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger
- 1Cook soba in a large saucepan of boiling water until just tender (2-4 minutes). Drain and refresh under cold running water.
- 2For sesame-ginger dressing, whisk ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Season with black pepper and pour dressing over noodles, add cucumber and spring onions and toss to combine, then serve topped with prawns and scattered with coriander and sesame seeds.