- 500 gm strawberries, hulled and cut widthways into 5mm-thick slices
- 50 ml Grand Marnier
- 2 cups peach nectar
- 400 ml fragolino, chilled (see note)
- 750 ml prosecco, chilled (see note)
- 1Place all ingredients except prosecco in a large jug or glass bowl, combine well, then add prosecco, stir and serve immediately.
Note Fragolino is an Italian sparkling red wine and is available from Italian liquor stores. Prosecco is the term applied to the Italian sparkling wine made from the prosecco grape. Any dry sparkling white may be substituted.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- DestinationsWhere to eat, sleep and visit in Melbourne right nowYesterday 8:00pm