Try with grilled or barbecued fish, such as red mullet or snapper, or with cold meats.
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup aged white wine vinegar
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp finely chopped tarragon
- ½ finely grated orange rind
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed and cut into julienne (500g)
- 1Place all ingredients except cucumbers and radishes in a bowl with a pinch of sugar, then season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and whisk until well combined. Just before serving, stir cucumber and radishes into vinaigrette.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesCitrus-cured salmon with horseradish cream and bagelsYesterday 11:00pm
- Fast RecipesChar-grilled capsicum salad with sherry vinaigretteYesterday 11:00pm