Try with grilled or barbecued fish, such as red mullet or snapper, or with cold meats.
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup aged white wine vinegar
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp finely chopped tarragon
- ½ finely grated orange rind
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed and cut into julienne (500g)
- 1Place all ingredients except cucumbers and radishes in a bowl with a pinch of sugar, then season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and whisk until well combined. Just before serving, stir cucumber and radishes into vinaigrette.