A great summer sauce to have with barbecued meats, especially beef.
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 small clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cornichon, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salted capers, rinsed and finely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp each finely chopped flat-leaf parsley, chervil and chives
- 100 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1Place vinegar, mustard and garlic in a small bowl and whisk to combine, then stir in cornichon, capers, shallot and herbs. Slowly add extra-virgin olive oil and whisk to combine, then season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cover and refrigerate until required.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesBeef koftas with green couscous and pistachio nutsYesterday 12:00am