- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 (about 110 gm each) bream fillets
Orange and radicchio
- 1 orange, strained juice only
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 heads of radicchio, tough outer leaves removed, inner heart cut into wedges
- 2 oranges, peeled and thinly sliced, widthways
- 75 gm (1/3 cup) large whole black olives, such as manzanilla
- 1Preheat oven to 200C. Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over high heat, fry bream fillets skin-side down until golden (2-3 minutes), turn and place on an oven tray and roast until cooked through (about 2-4 minutes), remove, cover with foil, and keep warm.
- 2Meanwhile, for orange and radicchio, combine orange juice, red wine vinegar and half the olive oil in a bowl. Heat remaining olive oil in a frying pan, add radicchio and cook until it starts to wilt (2-3 minutes). Add orange juice mixture, orange slices and olives, and cook until warmed through. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately with fish.