- 4 (150gm each) firm white fish fillets, such as silver dory, ling or grenadier
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- Finely grated rind of 1 lemon, flesh segmented
- 400 gm broccolini, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 100 gm butter, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1Preheat oven to 220C. Place fish on a baking tray lined with baking paper, drizzle with oil, scatter with half the rind, season to taste and roast until just cooked through (5-6 minutes).
- 2Meanwhile, steam broccolini over a saucepan of simmering water until bright green and just tender (3-4 minutes). Keep warm.
- 3Heat butter in a frying pan over medium heat and cook until light golden (2-3 minutes), add lemon rind and garlic and cook until fragrant (1 minute). Stir in lemon segments, season to taste and spoon over hot fish and broccolini.