- 4 each of pine and field mushrooms
- 200 gm shiitake mushrooms
- 1 lemon, finely grated rind and juice only
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves
- 60 ml extra-virgin olive oil (¼ cup)
- 8 slices of sourdough, toasted, to serve
- To serve: baby rocket leaves and goat’s curd
- 1Preheat oven to 180C. Place mushrooms in a roasting pan, scatter with lemon rind, garlic and thyme, drizzle with olive oil and season generously with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Roast mushrooms until tender (about 15 minutes), drizzle with lemon juice.
- 2Serve mushrooms drizzled with the pan juices, and toast, rocket and goat’s curd passed separately.