Serve this salad as an accompaniment to fish.
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 80 ml extra-virgin olive oil (1/3 cup)
- 4 bulbs of fennel, thinly sliced lengthways on a mandolin or V-slicer
- 200 gm wild rocket
- 200 gm shaved Grana Padano
- 1Place vinegar and 1 tbsp sea salt in serving bowl and, using a fork, mix to combine and dissolve salt then add olive oil, a little at a time, whisking to emulsify. Season to taste with freshly ground back pepper.
- 2Add fennel, rocket and Grana Padano, toss and serve immediately.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Hotel AwardsAustralia's Hotel of the Year for 2018 is revealedYesterday 10:00pm