- 400 gm baby green beans
- ¾ radicchio, coarsely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 anchovy fillets, coarsely chopped
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 300 gm rosmarino pasta
- 100 gm Gorgonzola dolcelatte
- For drizzling: extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped roasted walnuts
- 1Preheat oven to 200C. Combine beans, radicchio, garlic and anchovy fillets in a roasting pan, drizzle with olive oil and roast until starting to caramelise, adding rosemary in last 4 minutes of cooking (15-17 minutes). Drizzle with balsamic and season to taste.
- 2Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling water until al dente (6-10 minutes). Drain well, toss with bean mixture and Gorgonzola and serve drizzled with extra-virgin olive oil and scattered with walnuts.