- For coating: caster sugar
- 1 slice of lemon
- 250 ml Havana Club golden rum
- 250 ml pineapple juice
- 250 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 large limes, juiced
- 12 ice cubes
- To taste: Angostura bitters
- 1Sprinkle sugar onto a saucer. Rub rims of 4 glasses with lemon slice, then dip into sugar.
- 2Place half the rum, fruit juices and ice in a cocktail shaker and shake well, then strain mixture into half the prepared glasses. Repeat with remaining rum, juices and ice, then top each drink with a splash of Angostura bitters and serve immediately.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Food NewsAnthea Loucas Bosha named CEO of Food and Wine VictoriaYesterday 11:16pm