- ½ tsp saffron threads
- 1.5 litres chicken stock
- 150 gm stellini, or other small dried soup pasta
- ¼ cup small coriander leaves
- ¼ cup chervil
- 1Place saffron threads in a large saucepan and cook, stirring, over low heat for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- 2Add chicken stock and bring to a simmer over medium heat, then add pasta and cook for 12 minutes or until pasta is al dente. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 3Ladle broth into bowls, scatter with herbs and serve immediately.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- DestinationsMargaret River travel guide: the best places to eatYesterday 10:48pm