- 8 eggs, at room temperature
- 8 thick slices sourdough bread
- For drizzling: extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, halved, for rubbing
- 150 gm 'nduja, at room temperature (see note)
- To serve: grated parmesan and oregano
- 1Cook eggs in a saucepan of boiling water until cooked to your liking (6 minutes for soft-boiled).
- 2Meanwhile, drizzle bread with olive oil, then toast under a hot grill, turning once (2-3 minutes). Rub with cut-side of garlic then spread thickly with ’nduja.
- 3Halve eggs, place on ’nduja toasts, drizzle with extra olive oil, season to taste, top parmesan and oregano and serve hot.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- ExplainersHow to make fresh pasta (it's easier than you think)Yesterday 3:00am