- 350 gm dried spaghettini
- 70 ml olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- Finely grated rind and juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 250 gm cooked picked crabmeat, such as spanner crab
- Large handful rocket, coarsely torn
- 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of generously salted water until al dente (5-6 minutes), then drain, reserving 50ml pasta water, and return pasta and reserved water to pan.
- 2Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat, add garlic and stir occasionally until edges begin to turn light golden (1-2 minutes). Add chilli and lemon rind and cook for another minute. Add vinegar and chilli flakes, remove from heat, season to taste and pour onto pasta. Add lemon juice and crab, and toss to combine, then add rocket, toss to combine and serve hot or at room temperature.