- 2 small globe artichokes
- 2 eggs
- 200 gm green beans, trimmed
- 300 gm cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, coarsely torn
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 thick slices rye sourdough bread
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- For spreading: mayonnaise
- 300 gm tinned tuna, drained, flaked
- 1Remove tough outer leaves of artichokes, halve, remove hairy choke with a teaspoon (discard), slice into thin wedges and toss in lemon juice to prevent discolouring.
- 2Cook eggs in a saucepan of simmering water until soft-boiled (7 minutes), refresh and peel. Halve just before serving.
- 3Meanwhile, blanch beans until bright green (1 minute), refresh, drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add artichoke, tomatoes, radish, parsley, lemon juice and oil, season to taste, toss to combine and set aside.
- 4Preheat grill to high heat. Toast bread, turning once, until golden (1-2 minutes), then rub with garlic. Spread with mayonnaise, top with tuna, then salad and eggs, season to taste and serve.