- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 young coconut, flesh removed
- 1 kaffir lime leaf, very finely sliced
Palm sugar syrup
- 100 gm light palm sugar, crushed
- 1For palm sugar syrup, pour 60ml boiling water over palm sugar in a bowl, stand for 2 minutes, then stir to dissolve. Set aside to cool, then add lime juice.
- 2Stir coconut milk and a large pinch of sea salt in a bowl to combine. Divide fruit and coconut flesh among serving bowls, top with lots of shaved ice, drizzle with salted coconut milk and palm sugar syrup to taste, scatter with kaffir lime leaf and serve.