- 180 gm tuna, drained
- 1 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp capers, drained
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 slices rye bread, lightly toasted on one side
- 180 gm cheddar, thinly sliced
- 4 anchovy fillets, optional
- 1Combine tuna, parsley, celery, green onions, capers and lemon juice in a bowl and season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 2Divide tuna salad over un-toasted sides of rye bread, spreading to cover edges, and top with cheese and anchovies, if using.
- 3Grill for 2-3 minutes or until bubbling and golden.