- 320 gm dried farfalle
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups (loosely packed) flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 lemons, zest and juice only
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 3 125gm cans of tuna slices in oil, drained, oil reserved and tuna flaked
- 2 tbsp salted baby capers, rinsed and drained
- 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente (about 10 minutes). Drain and return to pan. Drizzle with half the olive oil and toss gently to combine.
- 2Meanwhile, using a food processor, process parsley, lemon zest, garlic and reserved tuna oil until finely chopped. Set aside.
- 3Heat remaining olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat and fry capers until golden (about 2 minutes). Using a slotted spoon, transfer capers to a plate lined with absorbent paper to drain. Reserve the oil.
- 4Add parsley mixture, lemon juice, tuna and oil from capers to pasta, season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and toss gently to combine. Serve scattered with fried capers.