The only cooking needed for this dish is the pasta and peas - the residual heat from the pasta wilts and warms the other ingredients. It's just as good served cold as hot, and makes excellent leftovers.
- 400 gm spelt spaghetti (see note)
- 200 gm frozen peas
- 70 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- Finely grated rind and juice of 1 lemon, or to taste
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced into rounds on a mandolin
- 200 gm sashimi-grade tuna, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup each coarsely chopped rocket and flat-leaf parsley
- 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of generously salted boiling water until al dente, adding peas in the last minute of cooking (7-8 minutes). Drain, reserving a little cooking water, and return to pan along with 2 tbsp cooking water. Add remaining ingredients, season to taste, toss to combine and serve warm or at room temperature scattered with herbs.