- 100 gm green beans, trimmed
- 4 tuna steaks (180gm each)
- 1 tbsp olive oil, for brushing
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 radicchio, washed, dark leaves removed, coarsely torn
- To serve: lemon wedges
- ¾ cup (firmly packed) mint leaves
- ½ cup (firmly packed) flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tbsp oregano leaves
- 1 lemon, finely grated rind and juice only
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3 tsp tiny salted capers, rinsed and drained
- Large pinch of dried crushed chilli
- 100 ml olive oil
- 1For salsa piccante, process ingredients and 2 tsp sea salt in a food processor until smooth, set aside. Makes 125ml.
- 2Preheat a char-grill or barbecue to high. Blanch beans (2 minutes) and refresh. Drain, thinly slice lengthways and set aside.
- 3Brush tuna with oil and grill, turning once, until cooked medium-rare (1-2 minutes each side). Transfer to a plate, pour over lemon juice and extra-virgin olive oil and set aside.
- 4Meanwhile, combine radicchio and beans in a bowl. Break tuna into large pieces, add to salad with half the salsa piccante, toss gently to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with extra salsa piccante on the side and lemon wedges.