A creamy tahini dressing will enhance many salads, but it's a perfect match with the crunchy radishes, chickpeas and herbs in this bowl. Use hulled or unhulled tahini to suit your taste.
- 300 gm cooked or canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 250 gm (1 punnet) cherry tomatoes
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 4 radishes, coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup roasted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1For tahini dressing, combine ingredients in a bowl, thin to desired consistency with a little water and season to taste.
- 2Arrange salad ingredients in a large serving bowl, separating each ingredient. Spoon dressing over, season to taste and toss to serve.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- ExplainersFlour and Stone's guide to making the perfect pavlovaYesterday 5:00am
- Travel NewsThree of the best dog-friendly hotels in AustraliaYesterday 4:00am