- 8 figs, trimmed and halved
- Raw honey, for drizzling
- 40 gm coarsely chopped roasted cashew nuts
- 40 gm coarsely chopped roasted almonds
- 20 gm pumpkin seeds
- 20 gm rolled oats
- 30 gm honey
- 250 gm Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom, or to taste
- Scraped seeds of 1/2 vanilla bean
- 1For nut crumble, preheat oven to 180°C. Toss ingredients in a bowl to coat everything in honey, scatter in a baking tray lined with baking paper and roast until golden (6-9 minutes). Cool, then crumble. This will keep in an airtight container for up to a week.
- 2For cardamom yoghurt, whisk ingredients in a bowl to combine and refrigerate until required.
- 3Arrange figs on plates with a spoonful of cardamom yoghurt, scatter with nut crumble, drizzle with honey and serve.