- 4 spatchcock, butterflied and halved
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 6 spring onions, cut in half crossways
- 6 bulbs baby fennel, quartered (about 550gm)
- 250ml dry white wine (1 cup)
- 60ml extra-virgin olive oil (¼ cup)
- 400 gm podded peas, cooked
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mint
- 1Preheat oven to 200C. Place spatchcock in an ovenproof dish and scatter with garlic, fennel and spring onions. Pour over wine and olive oil and season generously with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and bake for 40 minutes.
- 2Stir in peas and mint and cook for a further 10 minutes before serving.