- 3 bunches asparagus
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 40 ml sherry vinegar
- 40 ml lemon juice
- 40 ml lemon-infused extra-virgin olive oil (see note)
- 20 gm slivered almonds, toasted
- 1Cook asparagus in a large saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes, drain and refresh in iced water, then drain again.
- 2Cook eggs in a saucepan of gently boiling water for 7 minutes, drain and cool in iced water, then peel.
- 3Coarsely crumble one egg into a bowl, add vinegar and lemon juice and whisk to combine. Add lemon oil, whisk to combine, then 40ml hot water. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 4To serve, coarsley crumble remaining eggs and scatter over asparagus, drizzle with dressing and scatter with almonds and dukkah.
Note Lemon-infused extra-virgin olive oil is available from Simon Johnson and select delicatessens.