- 9 eggs, at room temperature
- 250 gm thick plain yoghurt
- 100 gm hulled tahini
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 70 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1Cook eggs in a saucepan of boiling water until medium-boiled (8 minutes), drain, cool under cold running water and refrigerate until required. Stir yoghurt, tahini, lemon juice and garlic in a container to combine. Stir in oil and 40ml hot water, season to taste and refrigerate until required. Peel and halve eggs and serve with tahini-yoghurt and sumac.
This recipe is from the February 2013 issue of .
Drink Suggestion: Piccolos of Champagne. Drink suggestion by Max Allen