- 9 eggs, at room temperature
- 250 gm thick plain yoghurt
- 100 gm hulled tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 70 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- To serve: sumac
- 1Cook eggs in a saucepan of boiling water until medium-boiled (8 minutes), drain, cool under cold running water and refrigerate until required. Stir yoghurt, tahini, lemon juice and garlic in a container to combine. Stir in oil and 40ml hot water, season to taste and refrigerate until required. Peel and halve eggs and serve with tahini-yoghurt and sumac.
This recipe is from the February 2013 issue of .
Drink Suggestion: Piccolos of Champagne. Drink suggestion by Max Allen
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- DestinationsMargaret River travel guide: the best places to eatYesterday 10:48pm