- 300 gm thick natural yoghurt, such as King Island
- 2 tbsp elderflower cordial
- 2 tbsp icing sugar, sifted, plus extra for dusting
- 250 gm mixed berries, such as raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and youngberries
- 18 thin almond biscuits
- 1Combine yoghurt, 1 tbsp cordial and 1 tbsp icing sugar in bowl and stir to combine. In a separate bowl, combine berries, 1 tbsp elderflower cordial and remaining icing sugar and stir gently to combine.
- 2Spread a heaped tablespoonful of the berry mixture on 6 biscuits, add a dollop of yoghurt, layer with a biscuit and repeat with berry mixture and remaining yoghurt. Top with remaining biscuits. Serve extra berries to the side, dust sandwiches liberally with icing sugar and serve immediately.
Apple, banana, fig, grapes (cardinal, muscat, sultana, waltham cross), guava, kiwifruit, lemon, lychee, mango, mangosteen, melons (honeydew, rockmelon, watermelon), nectarine, orange (Valencia), passionfruit, peach, pears (Williams, red sensation), plum, rambutan, rhubarb, tamarillo.
Avocado, beans (borlotti, butter), capsicum, celery, chilli, choko, cucumber, daikon (white radish, pictured), eggplant, fennel, leek, lettuce, okra, onion, peas, radish, sweetcorn, tomato, zucchini, zucchini flower.
Arrow squid, banded morwong, bigeye tuna, bugs (Balmain, Moreton Bay), crab (blue swimmer, mud), goldband snapper, lobster, oreo, prawns (bay, school), salmon (Atlantic, Australian), skipjack tuna, Sydney rock oyster, tiger flathead.
ALSO IN SEASON