Have this chilling in the fridge so it's set to be served over ice when you're ready. It's great at brunch and it would also be excellent frozen in popsicle moulds.
- 2 large mangoes (about 560gm each), diced
- 4 oranges, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 lime, peeled and diced, plus cheeks to serve
- 30 gm fresh turmeric, peeled, pounded to a paste with a mortar and pestle
- 25 gm ginger, peeled, pounded to a paste with a mortar and pestle
- 1Process ingredients except coconut water in a blender until smooth, then add coconut water to taste and serve over crushed ice with lime.