- 500 gm strawberries (about 2 punnets), hulled
- 330 gm (1½ cups) raw caster sugar
- 200 ml pink moscato
- 2 limes, juice only
- 125 gm raspberries (about 1 punnet)
- 55 gm raw caster sugar
- 100 gm strawberries (about ½ punnet), hulled and coarsely chopped
- 550 ml pink moscato
- ½ lime, juice only
- 1For moscato ice, combine sugar and 60ml water in a small saucepan, stir over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves, bring to the boil, remove from heat and cool. Transfer to a food processor with strawberries, process until smooth, then pass through a fine sieve (discard solids). Combine strawberry purée, moscato, lime juice and 100ml water, then pour into a shallow metal tray and freeze until firm (4-5 hours). Scrape into ice crystals with a fork and freeze until firm (1-1½ hours). Makes about 750ml.
- 2Coarsely chop 100gm strawberries and combine in a small saucepan with sugar, moscato and half the lime juice. Stir over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves, then bring to the boil and cook until a light syrup forms (3-4 minutes). Strain through a fine sieve, chill, then stir in remaining lime juice.
- 3Thinly slice remaining strawberries, combine with raspberries, and divide among serving bowls, then drizzle with syrup and serve topped with moscato ice.