- 500 gm swordfish, thinly sliced
- ½ pink grapefruit, segmented, plus 1 tsp finely grated rind
- 1 tbsp rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp pink peppercorns, coarsely crushed
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- To serve: crusty bread (optional)
- 1Arrange swordfish on a large serving platter, scatter with grapefruit segments and rind, rosemary and pink peppercorns, drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and serve with crusty bread.
This recipe is from the April 2012 issue of .
Drink Suggestion: A sprightly Aperol Spritz. Drink suggestion by Max Allen