"Combining my loves of tequila and all things Italian inspired the Zona Rosa. In Tequila they drink tequila and pink grapefruit soda, which matches perfectly with Campari. The honey water and blood orange add a touch of sweetness to the peppery agave expressions of tequila and the bitter notes of Campari."
- 50 ml Don Julio tequila blanco
- 10 ml Campari
- 10 ml honey water (see note)
- 30 ml freshly squeezed blood orange juice, plus 1 wedge to garnish
- 60 ml sparkling pink grapefruit drink, such as Bundaberg’s
- 1Fill a highball glass with ice, then pour over ingredients. Stir with a swizzle stick and serve garnished with blood orange wedge.
Note For honey water, combine equal parts of honey and boiling water, cool and chill.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesCasarecce with pork sausage, cavolo nero and chilliYesterday 6:00am