A twist on the classic Negroni.
- 240 ml each of Campari and Cinzano Rosso
- 250 ml prosecco, or to taste
- To serve: pieces of orange and lemon rind, removed with a peeler
- 1Combine Campari, Cinzano and prosecco in a 1 litre carafe. Fill wine glasses with ice and pour over alcohol mixture. Squeeze zests over each glass to extract as much of the fragrant oil as you can, then pop into the drinks.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Travel NewsNew art collections and shows worth travelling forYesterday 5:58am
- Food NewsGourmet Traveller taste tests McDonald’s Wagyu Beef BurgerYesterday 12:35am