- 1 Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp raw sugar
- 4 vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 60 ml brown rice vinegar (see note) (¼ cup)
- 2 tbsp shoyu or soy sauce (see note)
- 1 cup sprouts (such as sunflower, broccoli or mung bean)
- ½ iceberg lettuce, coarsely torn
- 80 ml extra-virgin olive oil (1/3 cup)
- 1Combine onion, sugar and 2 tsp sea salt in a bowl. Stand for 30 minutes. Add remaining ingredients to bowl, toss to combine and serve.
Note Kylie uses Organic Brown Rice Vinegar, from supermarkets and health food stores. She also uses Spiral Foods Organic Shoyu, available from supermarkets and health food stores.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Fast RecipesBeef koftas with green couscous and pistachio nutsYesterday 12:00am