Serve as part of a mezze platter.
- 100 gm blanched whole almonds
- 1 clove of garlic, halved
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 30 gm flaked almonds, roasted
- 1Process whole almonds and garlic in a food processor until finely chopped, then, with motor running, gradually add combined lemon juice, olive oil and ½ cup water and process until smooth. Season to taste, then serve topped with almonds as part of a mezze plate.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Chef's RecipesIcebergs' ricotta with white poached quince and honeyYesterday 10:14pm