- 500 gm milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 200 gm vanilla marshmallows
- 150 gm roasted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 150 gm (¾ cup) glacé cherries
- 100 gm goji berries
- 20 gm freeze-dried sliced strawberries (see note)
- 1Grease a 20cm square cake tin and line with baking paper, leaving some overhanging the sides. Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don't let bowl touch water), and stir occasionally until melted (2-3 minutes).
- 2Remove chocolate from heat, then add marshmallows, almond, cherries and goji berries and stir to coat well. Spread mixture evenly in cake tin, scatter with freeze-dried strawberries and refrigerate until set (20-25 minutes). Cut into pieces to serve. Rocky road will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for 4 days.
Freeze-dried sliced strawberries are available from select supermarkets and at fresh-as.com.