Shown with <a href="/roast_veal_fillet_with_crisp_potato_galettes_and_tonnato_sauce.htm">roast veal fillet with crisp potato galettes and tonnato sauce</a>.
- 2 bunches of green asparagus, thinly sliced diagonally
- 3 cups (loosely packed) watercress sprigs (about 1 bunch)
- 2 punnets baby mizuna, snipped
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1Blanch asparagus in boiling salted water until tender (1-2 minutes), drain and refresh in iced water. Drain again, pat dry with absorbent paper and combine in a bowl with watercress and baby mizuna and set aside.
- 2Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice and mustard, season to taste, drizzle over asparagus mixture and toss lightly to combine. Serve asparagus and watercress salad with <a href="roast_veal_fillet_with_crisp_potato_galettes_and_tonnato_sauce.htm">roast veal fillet</a>.