These crackers are wholesome and moreish, and go well with any dip of your choosing. Here, we've paired them with a fresh, zesty smashed avocado.
- Smashed avocado seasoned with lime juice and salt flakes, to serve
- Baby radishes, to serve
- Finger lime pearls (see note), to serve
- 80 gm hemp seeds (see note)
- 40 gm sunflower seeds
- 30 gm pepitas, crushed
- 10 gm sesame seeds
- 40 gm buckwheat flour
- 20 gm plain flour
- 1For crackers, preheat oven to 180°C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Combine ingredients, 2 tbsp water and 1 tsp salt flakes in a bowl and mix until a dough forms. Transfer dough to a large sheet of baking paper and press out with your hand to flatten to a rectangle. Top with another sheet of baking paper and roll out to 20cm x 35cm (3-4mm thick). Remove top paper and cut dough into 10cm x 3.5cm crackers, then transfer to prepared baking trays. Bake crackers, in batches if necessary, until golden and crisp (15-20 minutes), then cool completely. Crackers will keep in an airtight container for 2 weeks.
- 2Serve crackers with smashed avocado garnished with finger lime pearls, and radishes.
Finger limes are available from select greengrocers and online from boutiquecitrus.com.au.. Hemp seeds are available from supermarkets and health-food shops.