- 4 Lebanese cucumbers, halved lengthways, seeds removed
- 240 gm thick Greek-style yoghurt (1 cup)
- ½ cup (loosely packed) mint, coarsely torn, plus extra to serve
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced on a mandolin
- ½ garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1Place cucumber on a board and gently crush with a rolling pin wrapped in a tea towel. Combine yoghurt, mint, radish and garlic in a large bowl, season to taste and set aside.
- 2Just before serving, add cucumber to yoghurt mixture, stir to coat and serve scattered with extra mint.