- 60 ml olive oil (¼ cup)
- 60 gm walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 100 gm mixed tender leaves
- ½ cup (firmly packed) coriander
- Seeds from ½ pomegranate
- 1 golden shallot, thinly sliced
Pomegranate and tahini dressing
- 50 ml mild-flavoured extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, add walnuts and stir occasionally until golden (2-4 minutes). Drain and cool, reserving the oil, then finely chop walnuts and set aside.
- 2For pomegranate dressing, combine ingredients in a blender with reserved walnut oil and process until smooth, then season to taste and set aside.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl, add dressing and walnuts, toss to combine and serve.