A fresh mix from Luke Cameron of Melbourne speakeasy Murmur. Spring Fling pictured right.
- 1 cm-thick cucumber slice
- 5 mint leaves
- 15 ml sugar syrup or 1 tsp caster sugar
- 45 ml Tanqueray gin
- 60 ml apple juice
- 15 ml lemon juice
- To serve: long cucumber slices
- 1Crush cucumber, mint and sugar with a muddler or wooden spoon in a cocktail shaker or bar glass. Add gin and juices, half fill with ice, shake well and pour through a fine strainer into a tall glass of ice. Garnish with cucumber slices and serve.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Food NewsAnthea Loucas Bosha named CEO of Food and Wine VictoriaYesterday 11:16pm