According to Lewis Jaffrey, there's only one thing to say to this variation on the classic Rob Roy: "Get in ma belly!"
- 45 ml Ardbeg 10-year-old Scotch whisky
- 15 ml Punt e Mes vermouth
- 10 ml Rosso Antico sweet vermouth
- 10 ml olive brine
- 1 dash orange bitters
- To fill: ice cubes
- To serve: lemon peel
- 1Add ingredients (except peel) to a chilled shaker or mixing glass, and stir for at least 40 seconds to combine and thoroughly chill. Taste for balance, strain into a chilled cocktail glass or coupe, garnish with peel and serve.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Travel NewsNew art collections and shows worth travelling forYesterday 5:58am
- Food NewsGourmet Traveller taste tests McDonald’s Wagyu Beef BurgerYesterday 12:35am