- 250 gm raspberries
- 80 ml lime juice (1/3 cup)
- 1 litre watermelon juice (see note) (4 cups)
- To serve: chilled vodka
- To serve: lime wedges and mint leaves
- 1Combine half the raspberries and lime juice in a tall jug and muddle together, then top up with watermelon juice. Serve with remaining raspberries, chilled vodka, lime wedges, mint leaves and plenty of ice for guests to mix their own drinks.
Note Watermelon juice is available from juice bars and some greengrocers. If unavailable, process coarsely chopped watermelon in a food processor until smooth, then pass through a sieve.
The Latest from Gourmet Traveller
- Travel NewsNew art collections and shows worth travelling forYesterday 5:58am
- Food NewsGourmet Traveller taste tests McDonald’s Wagyu Beef BurgerYesterday 12:35am