- 1 large fennel bulb, halved, core removed
- 2 heads of radicchio, leaves separated and coarsely torn
- 3 oranges, peeled, segmented, 30ml juice reserved
- 100 ml olive oil
- 30 ml honey vinegar (see note)
- 1Cut fennel lengthways into thin wedges and combine in a bowl with radicchio and orange segments. Add oil, vinegar and orange juice, mix to combine, season to taste and serve with <a href="lamb_shoulder_with_tomato_fagioli_and_olive_rag.htm">lamb shoulder</a>.
Danny prefers to use De Nigris Honey Vinegar, available from select delicatessens and