- 1 Chinese roast duck
- 1 small jicama, peeled and shredded (285gm)
- 100 gm watercress sprigs or snowpea shoots
- ½ cup torn mint leaves
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp tamarind purée, combined with 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger
- 1For dressing, place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- 2Remove meat and skin from duck and, using your fingers, shred and place into
a bowl with remaining ingredients. Pour tamarind dressing over and toss gently to combine, then serve immediately.